Monday, March 16, 2009

HEY HEY HEY,
It is Bay!!

1 comment:

  1. Your dead on about the rockin red head. We love you Bailey and Gracee loves to have you around. She is always asking for you to have sleepovers and come and play barbies. Your growing up and are a beautiful young woman don;t forget we love you!

    ReplyDelete

Me

Me
Okay i will be honest I dont like my smile so I pull the no expression look alot you can laugh at me all you want but until these braces are off i don't know how much smiling i will do haha. i am stubborn!!

Three Friends :)

Three Friends :)
Towards the beginning of school we decided that we should go take pictures and so here are a few of them. Oh boy geeks in action!!


Water Fall

Water Fall

Want to Be Sisters

Want to Be Sisters
Gracee and I have a close relationship we are like sisters. We love to be around each other the sister I never had and I am so glad that it was my Lue. She is exactly 10 years apart from me. We also have a March birthday. So when she turns five I will turn 15. And that is close. Next Saturday!!!!

Brendon The Wrestler

Brendon The Wrestler
This is Brendon he is my little brother and he can be a pain in the butt but i still love him. He took state this year and now is a two time state champion. I am glad to be the sister of such a hard worker.